All About Me!

Hello everyone!

My name is Angela Rodriguez and I’m a senior at Hollywood Hills high school.

In this first post, I’ll share some details about myself so you can get to know me and hopefully… you’ll enjoy keeping up with my journey in media studies!

Here are some basic facts about myself:

  1. I’m 17 right now but I’ll turn 18 in May
  2. I was born in Havana, Cuba and came to the U.S. when I was 2 years old

I’m taking the class “media studies” to complete my AICE and Cambridge course requirements but also because film is a form of literature I enjoy. I hope out of this class I’ll get a more detailed understanding of my favorite movies and shows.

Some more personal facts about myself:

  1. I have a pet chihuahua named Timmy 
  2. I love painting, drawing, writing, and anything where I can be creative 

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles!

Sound Art Project